Wednesday, January 17, 2007
My blog died and it revived. uhh, whatever.
I've been very busy with life nowadays. Endless gatherings with family and friends, work that kept me busy; workaholic (probably) and music that keeps me alive. Sushis, east coast and endless places to name (I know I'm exaggerating. Uhh). Sad to say, I've injured my right leg badly(esp my thighs) because of the rainy days; wet floor and my blades. The moment I fell I thought I'll be paralysed. The pain was too unbearable that I can't stand up immediately and I wanted to cry out for help. Ha. Apparently, I did not. It'll be embarrassing for me. God bless. Walking is a problem for me now. Just like a baby struggling to stand up and walk. Ok, not so serious :D
Those strings attached will always be kept in my heart like a fossil, no matter what. (Your right and my left) *Smiles*
mooo-ed